Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Wednesday and Confusion

Today has been a day where my brain isn't firing on all cylinders. I've been forgetful. It's just weird.

I've just started putting ornaments on my tree. Got all my packages in the mail. All my cards are gone. Oh and there are a few people who are just getting their Samhain cards. LOL Yeah had them in my car and forgot to mail them. LOL

Back to the ornament thought. I've just got a few on there but at least it's looking better. lol I don't even have a fourth of them on yet. lol I'm debating if I want to put ribbon on it this year or not. Maybe I will...


1 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

::Oh and there are a few people who are just getting their Samhain cards.::

Yep! Just got mine! LOL! I loved it and immediately had to go in the dark bathroom to confirm whether it glowed in the dark or not. :)

5:14 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home