Friday, December 24, 2004

Another Necklace thought

So I finished up reading and watching King Arthur. Decided I was tired enought to go to bed.

I walk intot the bedroom thinking well I'll leave Epona on since I would have to untie and re-tie. I reached for the first necklace my hand touched and it was my pentacle necklace. I tried several times unsuccessfully to take it off. No matter what I did it would not work. So I said fine. I picked up the Morrighan necklace and it opened right up and came off.

I find that a bit strange because the pentacle and Morrighan have the same kind of necklace. Same clasp.

Also I noticed that the pentacle necklace kept getting tangled in my hair. Which is very annoying as it pulls those tender hairs at the base of your skull. The Morrighan didn't pull one hair. For the past for months my two necklaces had intertwined during the night and had to be untangled in the morning and throughout the day, actually. Yesterday not one time did any of the three intertwine. Last night with only the two on they didn't intertwine. I'm not sure what's up.