Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas and stuff

I really enjoyed having both of my boys here for Christmas. They fought the whole time which was normal when Matt was living here. They love picking on each other. I had forgotten how noisey those two are. I had forgotten the boy games they played. Matt sat on Michaels face twice and farted. I don't understand this male right of passage. They both had fun. lol

I got 6 statues. The Trail of Painted Ponies. I love these things. They started out as life size sculptures. They are just amazing. Matt bought me two of the ones I already have so I'll have to figure out how to exchanged them since he bought them on-line.

I cooked dinner and breakfast. Matt pigged out. He and Michael fought all through both meals. They were touching each others food. *shakes head* I swear... they just enjoyed being around each other.

Today, Sunday we went to Mom and Dad's. It was decided that this year we would just have dessert. Of course Mom bought stuff for sandwiches, luckily because I was starving. lol Just about everyone had a sandwich so I wasn't the only one. I laughed because we had Pumpkin pie, Red Velvet cake, Chocolate cake, Coconut cake, Coconut Crem pie, Chocolate Ice box pie, bread pudding. Yes we all ate entirely too much. I wish I could throw up and it's been at least 5 hours since I last ate!

It was nice seeing everyone. My dad was on his best behavoir because mom made him. lol My mom is recording old letters to and from her mother. They are so cute. There was one that my Granny wrote to her husband. It was the sweetest love letter I've ever read. She adored him and it was so obvious. Most of the letters were just information of family and close family friends.

To show my sister and my connection here is a little story.
When I saw them walking up to the front door I ran and hide behind the door. Dale (Gay's husband) was the last one in. As he shut the door I poked him in the ribs and jumped back. Normally Dale would let out a string of curse words but was so surprised he spit and sputtered. Gay started laughing then others that witnessed his shock. Then Gay told me that before they left their house that she hide and did the same thing to him. She was laughing and said at least he didn't call you what he called me! Then we sat down and he said what is it you witches say? Something about times times return? Gay said 3 times. Dale said well my religion says 2. (He was just bullshitting), and proceeded to tell me that I had better be careful that one day I'd go to sleep. I just laughed at him. Then Gay tells that he scared Heather which is his youngest brother's wife the day before. She said he had been going on how funny it was they way she jumped. I looked at Gay and said well he said he believed in two times return and you and I both got him today. LOL He stillswears we'll pay. hehe

Ok, I'm off the computer now.

Good night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 2 boys, both over 6 feet and when they play fight - watch out, and no i dont get the farting thing either - it is soooo a male thing. Even my husband roughhouses with the boys and he is smaller than them, of course our house is damaged, Nicks butt went thru the wall a while ago so I have butt holes in my house lol.
Louise

2:18 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh aren't boys something else? lol My 18 would have sleep overs with the guys from his wrestling team and they would wrestle each other in his room. The smell was aweful. I'd make them open the windows to air it out! They did some damage but I must admit we never had any buttholes!! Too funny Louise! ~Tarna

7:34 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

LOL! Louise, you're too funny! Buttholes... LOL Both my boys are over 6 feet also. Matt is heavy and Michael is like a string bean... LOL I don't guess I'll ever understand the farting thing though.

11:06 AM 
Blogger Georgia said...

Hey Tarna!

LOL Boys are awful. It's hard to fuss though when they are having a good time. Sticky room or not. hehe

11:07 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home