Friday, December 31, 2004

Thursday night was busy

This dream started out with me in a police training room. I was there to assist in some training. The problem seem to be that the teacher was no where to be seen. So we all just talked about what the training was for and such. Then we all just talked. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them. After a while of this they gave me a ride to his house.

We pulled onto the road and I noticed a lot of Native Americans, dressed like they would be today. Most had long black hair pulled back. Not one of them acknowledge me being there. He parked in the street and said we have to walk up the driveway cause the car won't fit. I said fine but was looking at the driveway and it was like he others and there were cars in it. Up the driveway we went and the sky came closer to the ground. It was like an optical allusion of being enough room. I just kind of raised my eyebrows and thought it was interesting. When we got to the top of the drive way I found we were on a mountain. There was this beautiful land below us. A valley to be specific. Lots of trees all around it. I remember thinking wow I could have a horse here.

Then I was parking my car in a parking lot and got into the truck parked next to me. It had a lift kit on it like Matt's so it was really tall. He backed out and then a small white pick up truck backed out and drove toward the other side of my car. We couldn't see anyone driving. I kept looking and then thought maybe it rolled over there. Then my brain was saying no you saw it being steered into that place. Then I saw a childs head. I thought I cannot believe parents would let their kids drive around in a parking lot unattended. There were two children in the car though I could only see one. I turned my head and there was this baby standing right on the edge of the parking lot from a walk way. The mother was there in a flash. Now this baby was like a toddler but only the size of like an 8 month old. He had on the cutest outfit, all primary colors. Blue, red and yellow. He had no hair. The mother called out to the kids in the truck to be careful. We drove past the baby less than a foot. I was really nervous because I thought what if he falls or gets away from her. I wanted to tell the driver this but we were already past.

Again it changed to where we were at a stable. This time there were two men, a girl in a wheel chair, and me. One of the men was her dad, the other her psyciatrist. She was doing pretty well without help so I didn't want her to think I thought she wasn't capable of making her way and left her to move herself around. She got to one point where she was stuck so I grabbed the chair and helped her up a slight incline. She was laughing and having a good time so I continued pushing her. I knew when she was ready to do it herself she'd say something. It seemed like I let her roll down one hill and she had fun so we came to another hill and I turned loose of her and she swerved to the left and came to rest close to a wall. I ran down the hill and saw this hole that she had avoided. I apologized for not seeing it. She seemed upset and was holding something in her hands. I asked what it was and she said you broke the handle bars. I felt so bad and apologized again and then we were off to the barn.

So we were wondering around and went into one part of the barn and there were hundreds of people in there. I couldn't believe how many people were wandering around. They all turned to look at us. The first stall on the left had a stud in it. They flipped over his name sign and it said he was available 2005 for breeding. I thought that was a weird way to advertise but went on. This barn was huge and like a maze and so many people. We wondered around in this place and this lady came from somewhere. It was like she was in charge of this place. She announced that everyone should follow her into the other building. For some reason I knew it was a set time that people were all gathered. The 4 of us stayed in the barn. It was so much quieter. I looked around and there were 2 pieces of beaded art work on the floor. Bother were frame. One in a good frame and the other a cheap wobbly frame. They were of the same subject. I said outloud but to no one. "They have contest at this stable?" So I continued to look around and the other three were at the end of this aisle so I went to them. There was a table with some cookies and stuff on it. I guessed they were having some kind of party. My first thought was I didn't bring anything. Then these people came back in and sat down in the chairs that were all lined up in the center. They were all staring blank faced, ahead of them. This woman in charge showed up and again. On this table this was this really old woman. Her skin was so wrinkly, her hair white. I could smell her age. Just behind her was a little coffee shop that was empty. I kind of stood and hid there watching. All the people in the chairs were women. The woman in charge was programming this old woman. She would say something and the woman was suppose to respond a certain way. So I whispered in her ear a crass way of saying what they wanted her to say. It was pee in the woods. That's what I kept telling her. She could barely talk. For that fact she just made noises instead. There was another old woman, short, cute, wrinkly and so full of life encouraging this other old woman. Then they all left. I called to the doctor to come help this old woman. I was thinking they were trying to program her so he should be able to help. He didn't want to help her which upset me. He said he was here to help the girl in the wheelchair. I looked down that aisle and there she was sitting. Then she pushed herself up and she was the little baby I had seen.

Then I woke.