Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Tuesday night dream

The dream I had last night was pretty interesting.

We were traveling I think on a train. That's something I've never done. We got off the train at this one place to eat. It was just a little place, really not much bigger than a house. For that fact the way it was set up it probably was at one time. I don't remember who the "other" people with me were. I just know they were there. We sat at tables with people you didn't know. They were just big long tables. I found a seat and it was like the meal wasn't even noticed. Everyone was talking and laughing. Though I do remember thinking the food was good. Two of the people I was with got up and left. I was getting the other one. I think it was suppose to be Michael. He got his shoes on and left. I don't know why his shoes where off unless it was simply a symbol for leaving. This place was run by a man and his son. The man was so sweet and the boy was too. I say boy but he was like late teens. The man was stopping and talking to everyone. All of a sudden I noticed all the other people were gone. I was the only customer there. The man sat down and talked with me for a moment and then we were outside. I was telling him about my trip and how much fun I had meeting everyone. He reached out and took my hand and held it, fingers interlocked. I was a little uncomfortable as I didn't know this man but I wasn't worried. It was just not appropriate way to hold someone's hand you really didn't know. So I compared our hands. I held mine up to his palm to palm. He laughed saying I had little hands and then he interlocked fingers again. I couldn't help myself. I willing held his hand too. Then this woman showed up, she was probably in her 20's. So we were all talking and she asked me to say a certain phrase. LOL Reminded me of Jo and her Do declare request. LOL I was looking around at the landscape and I could see the moon back behind some trees. I was telling them about living in Green Coves Springs, Florida and about how big those trees were. I pointed out one of the trees that was similar and that's when I saw the moon. I was looking around and there was mountains to my left. I saw some lights on top of it, sort of like headlights. The lady got up and went a little ways towards the tree I had pointed out and bought back with her a pony. A little sorrel pony. Though the words Welsh Pony were in my head part of me was saying but that's a Shetland pony. It turned and looked at me and I stroked it's face. The woman was gone and the man and boy were back. Then man was asking me something I wasn't understanding because I felt lost in the conversation. He asked me to stay. He said you can stay here. What do you have to lose? Then the boy said you can have all of this too. He motioned at all the surrounding. We talked about my connecting with the land and so forth earlier in the dream.

I woke up.

It was just an interesting dream.