Friday, January 07, 2005

Dreams

I had traveled somewhere and I don't think it was a visit but more of just going type thing. It seemed like everyone in this dream was young (late teens to mid 20's). This blonde girl sorted of took me under her wing and kept me out of trouble. Apparently I was working but it wasn't for money but room and board.


These horses were everywhere. Different kinds of horses also. I was standing next to the fence when they were turned loose. They all took off running down this hill. I stood watching them wondering why my job wasn't to be working with them instead of what I was doing. (which I have no idea what I was doing) My heart felt so heavy and I walked towards this tall tree stump. I stood facing it, leaning into it. There was a rope laying on top of it. I picked it up and started messing with it. The blond girl drove up in her car. I was separating the strands of a rope. I began to cry before she got to me. All I could think of was here I am surrounded by horses and I have not been allowed around one. She came up and was trying to console me. She put her arm around me and walked me back to where we stayed.

My spirits were a little better and we all went to our, and the word that keeps coming to my mind is cell but I realize now that I was in a abandoned monastary. I needed to go to the bathroom so I got up and headed to where it was. I noticed about half way down the corridor that I was naked. I turned the corner to the right and there was someone walking towards me. So I was going to slip into this empty cell but when I did someone stuff was in there. When I stepped out there was a man with black hair and he didn't seem amused by the intrusion at all. I did have a kleenex with me though. Somehow this kleenex was big enough to cover the front of my body, all the way to the floor btw. A young man was walking towards me and said nice chest and I looked down wondering about that. lol I was hoping he didn't turn when he passed me because this kleenex was only covering the front of me. This corridor ended and you had to turn to your left. There were a lot of people down this way out moving around. There I was sort of naked acting like I wasn't or that it wasn't unusual.

There is a lot of feelings and stuff that I can't put into words, that happened in this dream. Also there are people who were in the dream that I remember seeing but don't remember a lot more about them or why I saw them.