Thursday, January 13, 2005

Here I sit with a cup of green tea, drinking it out of a cup Pixie made. This has not been a good day for me. Not because anything bad happened it's just my sinuses have been killing me all day. I cam home early and took something for them and fell asleep. My intention was to watch I, Robot but a storm was coming in and kept making the power surge so I gave up for a little and then it finally settled down and I turned on the movie again. The next thing I know is my cell phone is ringing. So I fumbled around and answered it to find the lovely Jo on the other end. She said have you been reading email... By now she is figuring out I had been asleep. lol I check emails and find that during all those power surges it knock my connection out. So off I go to the office to get the connection back up. I read Jo's very very exciting news. Now the cool thing is for a couple of days now I've been wanting to ask her about sharing her dissertation with one of my groups. I didn't because I was worried that something may come up and it not need to be spread over the internet. Well, now I have to say I'm glad I didn't ask. :-)

I took some more medicine for my sinuses and promptly took a little nap. lol However my neck and shoulders are/were hurting. Michael was a sweety and rubbed my neck and shoulders for me. Then it occurred to me that I could just go get in a hot shower and help my sinuses. So I did. I felt good for about 20 minutes now it's all coming back again.

I maybe be sparse on line... I need to study as I've been feeling this pull for a while now. It's time to put some work into my path.