Monday, January 10, 2005

When I woke this morning I felt like I had learned one of the secrets of the Universe. I felt great. The Universe had opened itself up to me and my desires. It offered to me whatever I wanted. I was mine for the taking.

Then I got an email from a friend who does astrology.

Cancer (June 22-July 22)
This is the time of reconciliation. If you need to release some old memories so that you can move forward Monday is the new moon and it will be empowering you for three more days. Dance to light of the darkness – in other words, get into your deeper self for answers. Choose the metal silver at this time and also consider the moonstone to remind you that you are a manifestation of the divine.

I realized that it is part of the new moon's influence on me. Though I'll admit I'm feeling a little bittersweet about my dream last night.