Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The night before last was an old dream. I went back to a school building looking for a dress that I wore in my brother's wedding. I never liked that dress, and I told my sister-in-law it looked like they got the material from a flour sack. LOL It was like the wedding was taking place again and that's why I had to find it. So it seemed like most of this dream was spent looking for the dress. The other girls that had there dresses were not the ones who had been in the wedding. So I found the dress and my first thought was I'm not going to be able to wear it because I'm not that skinny anymore. I tried it on and it fit. That was a little strange but I went with it. Then I could find the shoes. LOL Now the thing about the shoes is that in the real wedding I had told my SIL that I was wearing my cowboy boots. hehe She was terrified that I really would. So all I could find was my black high heels.

It was just a weird dream.