Thursday, February 03, 2005

Everyday is a Winding Road

My dreams have been interesting but this morning it felt so real. I was at a friends house and her husband was such an ass. He abused her yet she treated him like gold. He was such a baby too. In the dream he had just yelled at everyone because she hadn't cleaned up the house. He said she was behind schedule. The house should have been clean 5 minutes ago. It seems like everything for her life was on a schedule. He sat down at the computer still bitching at her and I said we'll help her and it will be done in no time. He grumbled and some how managed to hurt himself. Then he was basically begging for sympathy. I started saying something really negative and changed mid-stream thinking it was wrong to be nasty to him. Then he popped up with a nasty comment that was like saying he hoped I got run over by a car. I turned and smiled at him and said and I hope you run into a tractor trailer head on. He just smirked at me. He kept whining about his pain. His wife acted like she was giving him sympathy while she continued to clean.

I remember horses being involved. I just don't remember how.