Monday, October 25, 2004

Dreams and Irritations

I dreamed that we had gone to Dahlonega to some kind of festival. It was just a mundane festival but told about history and such. They had rides, food, petting zoo... just things like that.

At some point Tom and I were in a golf cart going through this place when we wound up on this road. I looked towards him and I could see the highway on the other side of the trees. We were traveling parralle to it. I told him several times that we were lost and he just kept going. Finally he listen and turned at this driveway which we figured would take us back to the festival. It took us to some strange looking building. The people were really nice and this is when we found out that we had arrived at the crematorium. I noticed smoke going up from the chimney. Tom told them we were just trying to get back in to the festival that we had gotten lost. They thank us for returning the hearse. When I turned to look it was still a golf cart but shaped more like a hearse and it was black instead of green.

This really nice lady took us back to the gate and they let us back in. He walked ahead of me and got on the phone. I told Jo who was at the festival with us that he was on the phone to Dallas. So she and I went off to see all the stuff. I didn't see Tom for the rest of the dream. They had a train ride, something similar to a roller coaster but it was a gentle ride. I really think it was the train ride just taking a different look. They were putting on a play about the history of the area. As we were leaving this lady wanted to take a picture of Jo. It was funny because she didn't want anyone else in the picture, not even just walking by in the background. So that done Jo and I headed to the car cause the festival was over.

Jo's car was packed with all kind of Uni stuff. It appeared to be papers for her to grade. She was pulling all this paper work out of her car. Yes she had her car. lol Then we headed to the locker to pick up the stuff we left in there. It was like a huge barn and the storage bins were big, like large stalls. They had two rooms to them. One had bars so you could look in and the other was completely enclosed. As we were walking to this storage room I heard this growl that was like none I'd heard before. Whatever it was, it was big. Jo didn't seemed worried but she didn't hear it. I was nervous and when we got in the storage room I shut the door which was just bars. Not like a jail cell though, like a horse's stall. Then this reddish brown dog came in and was trying to get in with us. He was just friendly but I was trying to shoo him away because I didn't want him to give our location away if that big growlly thing came in there.

******************************

The dream before the one above was kind of funny. Again Jo was in it. This time we were teaching. It was odd because there were definite levels that I saw. I watched them tower above our heads. I remember looking up as they rose beside us. I'm not sure what that was about.

Anyway those happened the same night. Saturday night. Still the dream is pretty fresh in my memory.

*****************************

Oh I forgot all about drinking ice tea. Up at Gary's we had ice tea to drink. Well you guess it the caffiene kicked in about the time I went to bed. I was able to doze at first but then by about 1:30 am, I was wide awake and couldn't get back to sleep. I tossed and turned and damned everyone that ever upset me. lol yeah my mind was wandering wild at that point. I would almost fall asleep then wham another kick of caffiene and I was wide awake. So around 4 something I finally went to sleep only to be awakened at 6:30 to get Michael up for school. I'm tired. lol

*********************************

I found something out about myself this morning I'm not sure I like. I'm not naming names because it bothers me that I let this bother me. It's not even close to being something that has reason to bother me. This morning I had two separate incidents where I realized that what I said was ignored. I'm not talking about normal chit chat on list type stuff so all of you can stop panicking now. It just really jumped on me first thing in the morning. Maybe because of my being tired. I'm grumpy when I don't get sleep. I do hope that's all it was on my part because it's really embarrassing when you let something so little get under your skin. Especially when you know that neither person would do so intentionally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mab said...

You don't think that person photographing me was trying to steal my soul, do you? Mmmm. I'll watch out for anyone trying to get me alone.

And if I ever ignore you, just flick elastic bands at my head until I pay attention again.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

7:25 AM 
Blogger Georgia said...

hehe I don't know but I hope she wasn't. She was dressed in old clothes. I remember thinking how funny she should have been the one getting her picture taken.

ok I'll keep them handy so if it does happen. ;-)

8:35 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home