Thursday, October 21, 2004

Recently

I spoke of watching a flock of birds heading south. They came with such a huge rush of wings and chirping.

I was just sitting here reading emails when I heard the chirping again. I got up wondering what was going on because the window I saw them from the first time did not show them to me. I looked out the front window and here they are again heading back towards the north. Now I couldn't swear they were the exact same birds. i do know they were the same type of bird. What that is I don't know. Little buggers wouldn't slow down enough for me to get a look at them. The thought that ran through my mind was the movie DreamCatcher. lol All the animal were fleeing from where the aliens had landed. *grins* I wondered why these birds would be going back the same way so soon. Oh well, I guess I just don't need to know right now.

Today is foggy. They were lifting the advisory at 8:00 but then they came back on and said well maybe by 10:00. lol I love when Mother Nature make the weather people look like fools. *grins*