Saturday, October 16, 2004

I find it interesting how my mind works. It goes from being silly to serious to depressed to silly to thinking too much. It's just strange. lol

Today has turned off over cast. It's been windy all day. My sinuses have been killing me. However I have my book that Pixie gave me to read. "Woman Who Run With The Wolves". I've been wanting this book so it was great to see it.

Branny and I are or were talking about love. What love we are looking for. There is a line out of Practical Magic that is something along the lines of... "I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for". ok, it may sound hokey but that's it... I don't want to settle again.

How long does love last? Are all loves, true loves, that come into life a forever thing? Or are they just fleeting moments of time? Is love a once in a life time chance? Do you get one shot at it or many?

I don't know the answer to any of those questions. I'm not sure if there are answers to them. You think maybe it's like asking the question why are we here?

I want the answer to those questions. I WANT to know. I need to know. I need to know that I haven't wasted 24 years of my life with nothing to even look forward to.