Thursday, October 14, 2004

My dreams have been busy lately. I wake tired and wonder what I was doing all night.

Last night my dream took place at my old house. I remember going back to the house and walking around just looking at it. Another family lived there now. There they were, my horses I had left behind. They were grazing in the front yard just happy. I noted that they had plenty of grass and they were not fenced in. So they had the run of the whole neighborhood. I walked up to them and began petting and talking to them. There was a lady who tried to start some trouble but I just blocked her completely from the dream. A little girl came out and talked to me asking me about my horses. There were three sorrels and one black. One sorrel had a blaze and the others didn't. The black was solid. I was stroking these two horses faces. I was completely lost in what I was doing. They began to walk around the house so I fell in behind them.

The dream shifted and I was at my house now. In my office. I saw a man run across my front yard. His clothing was kind of OD green, loose fitting, long and flowing. He had long dark hair, wild and unkempt. He shielded his face from me. I was on the phone with an attorney when I saw him. I told the attorney I had to lock my door. I jumped up and ran to the door locking it. Only the lock wasn't working properly. I looked down at it and I could see screws and springs. I tried to unlock it to re-lock it but he was on the other side of the door.. I never felt him hit the door yet he was there on the other side and the door was cracked open. I was telling me to let him in. I was trying to remember the name of the attorney so I could yell at him to call 911. I couldn't remember his name and then my alarm clock went off.