Sunday, October 03, 2004

I hope that we now have all the Glastonbury stuff out in the open. Cause I'm ready to move on and I think everyone else is. Whether there are bridges mended or not at this point don't manner. Maybe they will maybe they won't.

Now for those who think what all happened may have tainted my view of the country or my trip. It didn't. Not at all. Honestly. I can say the majority of the time was enjoyable. I can say I'm ready to go back now. It would be fun.

Ok... now I'm gearing up for my trip to Las Vegas. :-) That will be so much fun. I've never been there either. There is so much to look forward to. I got thinking about it... we will be celebrating the circle of life. The Wiccaning and Mike's Memorial. Both of those will have so much meaning keeping in mind the circle.

Lots of things going on.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you here, darlin! :D
*bounce bounce* Georgia's comin' to Veeeegas!
:D:D:D
XOXOXO
Shonna

5:18 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you here, darlin! :D
*bounce bounce* Georgia's comin' to Veeeegas!
:D:D:D
XOXOXO
Shonna

5:18 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When ya coming back, come on set a date, it will be great to see you again.

Lucky you for vegas, maybe one day I will win the lottery and I can come visit all of you, I can but dream.

Aud xxx

5:27 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

I'm very excited about getting to meet all the Vegas Grovers. I swear I hope that all the rest of you get to do this at some point.

Oh Aud... I don't know... I hope soon. Hell if I won the lottery I'd stay until they through me out of the country. I'd love to spend more time going to the cool places and seeing everyone.

5:39 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home