Saturday, October 02, 2004

Ok....


I just put all the rest of Tom's clothes in bags. I'm tired of waiting for him to do it. I going to put them in his motorcycle trailer. Not to mention his brothers shit. And the hard top for the Mercedes.

After that he will only have two items of furniture that he has to move and I think I'm giving him a time limit on them. I'm tired of reminders of him. Oh and his green box he came with. He keeps all his important papers in there. Yeah I could torch it but why? There is nothing of important to me in there. I did think about last night. I'm going to scan some old pictures so if the kids want them they will have copies then I'm cutting him out of all of them and giving him his picture. I'll burn the rest. Oh and his diploma... I have to put that in his trailer too.

So now I have to go up in what was my ritual room and go through that closet and throw out all his shit. I'm not storing anything of his.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best thing, get everything out so there are no reminders, also he wont have excuses to keep coming and tourturing you, its emotional abuse games that he is playing.
Please dont give up on men, there not all bad, I thought that and then met Alan.

Love to you

Audxxx

5:01 PM 
Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

Hi love,
you know, an alternative would be to accidentally trip and drop his green box in the koi pond...this of course while you've got the Koi out for cleaning it....and his diploma in there too for good measure.....

OH and rub something he's allergic to on the bags of clothes *snort* I know, evil....still, the bastard deserves it if anyone does
Love you
XOXOX
Shonna

7:12 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home