Saturday, October 02, 2004

Yeah I'm up early


I got up at 6:41am because I had one of those dreams that you know you don't want to continue. There was too much betrayal and deciet in it. Still it's so fresh in my mind that I woke up fighting back tears. I'm tired of crying and I don't care what they say, they don't help.

You know this could turn into a rant.

I'm tired of people feeling like they need to open their mouths before they think. I tired of them thinking that is ok to be rude. I'm tired of people feeling like they have no control in their lives (believe I understand this and I mean it in a way that we feel out of control not in a bad way). I'm tired of people taking except to little things. Oh and you know what if something isn't written to you specifically you DON'T have to comment. That is how negative crap keeps going around. If you have a bad attitude keep it to yourself, no one else needs to be infected with it. If you want to whine and cry do so but know that yo may not like the answers you get. When you open yourself up like that in front of people you are telling them you need help in handling something. So you better expect to get answers. Just remember that most of the time they are trying to help. You know what I'm tired of people taking.

In the movie Witches of Eastwick, Felicia starts going a little crazy because she knows now the devil Jack Nicholson) is in town. She is in her house telling her husband that she knows now he is there and that he is going to breed with "those" women. He wants to have babies with them. She starts getting really crazy acting and her husband kills her with a fire iron. Well I'm at her point now. I'm ready to go into that kind of raving lunatic mode.

Something else I'm really starting to hate men. I learned in high school that they pretty much did nothing but cause anguish. I should have kept that lesson close to me. No I couldn't do that I had to think that it couldn't happen to me. Maybe I just should ignore men until I decide that they deserve to be noticed by me.

Well I thought having a bowl of Coco Puffs would make me feel better but they didn't.

I'm still annoyed and it's 8:05am.

I'm still annoyed and it's 8:17am.

I was sitting here going throuh all of what I've said and you know what I think I have a new motto...

"Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it"


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your new catch phrase... To quote Tom Cruise in Risky Business: "Sometimes you just gotta say, what the fuck!" LOL

Good rant! *golf clap*

Anna

1:23 PM 
Blogger Mab said...

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out alone
Riders on the storm

Y gwyr erbyn ar y byd.

2:50 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))
hope you are feeling better now,

Aud xxx

4:57 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home