Sunday, October 03, 2004

Overcast Sunday Morning


Yesterday I spent time outside sweeping the spiders an webs from my front porch. I decided I was taking my house back from them. I don't normally bother spiders as long as they are outside but you know what? They have other places on the house they can build their webs besides the front door and ever other surface they can find. They love the front porch cause it's safe and I guess there are lots of small buggies to eat.

So I went out with the broom knocked them all down. I haven't been out yet this morning I'm sure they have rebuilt some. lol

I deed to clean the trim because it's nasty dirty. Then I can clean the filters for the pond. THose I know are dirty. Then I need to do some more yard work. Not sure how much of that will get done considering the way the sky looks. We'll see.

Oh then I'm moving the tread mill out of the bedroom into the living room. I figure if I'm in there watching a movie or something I could at least be productive while doing so. lol

Hopefully weekend after next I can get Matt to come down and help me set the gym back up. I've tried for two years to get Tom to help but he refused. Then had the nerve to say that I was fat and would work out. I mean we, let me rephrase that, I have numerous work machines. I have a smath cage, a cable cross over, a abdominal crunch machine. a thigh machine, a bench, free weights. Oh and the tread mill. So I have everything I need to have. It's not like I can put most of this stuff back together. The dang cable cross over thing is a lot taller than me. Did I mention Tom can be a dick?

So if I can get Matt down to help I can get it set back up... Move the sofa that is temperarily in the work out room back in the home theater and start using it again. Then a chair that I thought Tom was taken and put down there. At least there will be places to sit and watch movies. lol Oh and get him to bring up the rug down there. I wouldn't let Tom have it or the other two. lol I'm using them. He can buy his own.

Ok, I think I'm off outside to do what needs to be done.