Thursday, October 07, 2004

I was sitting here thinking about going to Vegas and took a drink of water and drooled all over myself. Anna, you may not be safe. LOL

I just got off the phone with my Aunt Dot. She is so funny. She was telling me she ws reading something they were doing in her church... I think she said a class for confirmation? Anyway she was reading it and told the woman who wrote that she disagreed with it. She said it was telling these kids they were bad and going to hell. lol She said well you would have thought I committed heresay... she laughed and said well I did I guess. LOL She is such a card.

Oh my Goddess! It's 26 hours until my flight leaves for Vegas! :-) Why am I typing in my blog? I have to wash my underwear! hehe

Actually I feeling lazy right now and I'm not going to worry about anything right now. I am just relaxing and enjoying time with Michael. We've been bonding. lol I was rubbing his head and now he is asleep.