Wednesday, October 06, 2004

MAB IS IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*runs screaming through the room for the thousandth time today* I am so happy. Yeah I know I got to meet her in August. However Cerr finally got to meet Mab face to face. I'm just busting I'm so happy those two finally got to meet. Of course I'm thrilled cause I get to hug and hug Mab more. Then there's Anna! OMG's! Yes! She is sleeping with me and I hope you are all jealous. :-p *snicker* I so excited I can't even think of who all I'm getting to meet in Vegas. Let's see.... Bri, Corey, Pixie and Dirk, Bella and Brian, Chelle, Oh shit I know I'm forgetting someone... Damn... I thought I colored all my gray hairs.


On Friday I'm going to be singing.... We're off to seeeeee Mab. The wonderful Mab of Wolverhampton...

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

Exactly! hehe... Ooops my bad... Oh well I guess that is proof beyond proof that I'm not perfect. Oh please don't tell anyone. *snicker*

4:20 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for all of you, I cant think of a better bunch of people to get together, sobbing cause I cant come :-( I have been playing the lottery in the hope that I would win and I could come lol. I did when £10 last night, so I got the money back that I had spent on it, I know your all going to have a wonderful time and could someone pleassssssssssse get a grove group photo for me, evertime I think of you all together I get a big stupid grin I'm just so happy for you all.

oh shit seen the time I'm late for class, bye bye have lots and lots and lots of fun know you all will.

Love

Aud xxx

7:48 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home