Thursday, October 14, 2004

I guess this is going to be a rambling.


I was talking to Gay and she was telling me what Matt had to say. Tom made a statement to Matt that if I didn't behave he would make Michael come live with him. I'm not sure what he means behave. I haven't done anything. However I also know that Tom can't make Michael do anything cause Michael is old enough to make his own decisions. I'm still trying to figure out what he meant by me behaving.

I guess my being nice isn't what he wants. So now I working out in my head just how I am going to respond. I haven't decided yet if I am going to make him leave this state. I may just go ahead and bind him. I swear I'm tempted to have him involved in a traffic crash. I have no emotion right now. I can see how easily it is to go down that path most people don't want to travel. I'm starting to understand my grandmother's outlook more and more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your not behaving because you are not biting to his remarks, when you give him a hard time you justify what he has done to you, so when you dont care, he cannot justify it to himself.

Love and Hugs

Aud xxx

8:03 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home