Saturday, October 16, 2004

Dreams again last night.

The mode of transportation last night was boat. Or at least I think so. I know it took place on a lake most of the time. We went to these peoples house. I don't remember who they were. However their house was built on the lake literally. Some people went in the house and I stood outside talking about how I couldn't live there because it wasn't stable. It was like being on a small dock. If you walked to the edge it leaned in that direction towards the water. I remember just wanted to get away from there.

Then we were on land again and there were two women in this part. These two women were opposing each other. It was kind of like ex and present being together. They were separate yet they were close together. It was a really odd feeling.

Then in this same place we were at a ranch. We were going to go out and herd some cattle. They tried to give me this dead broke horse. She was a pretty mare a blackish brown. She had her head rest up against the wall. I had the feeling these men were doing this just to be jerks. They were trying to insult my ability to ride. Then they brought me this tall sorrel gelding. He had a lot more spunk than the mare. I was looking for a saddle to fit him and they gave me one saddle and were laughing because they knew it was too small for him. I was getting really annoyed with them. So I went to get my own saddle. They didn't like this very much. I found a saddle and they were grinning because it was the owner's saddle and they were hoping I'd get in trouble. So I put it on the horse and got it tightened. I knew the stirrups were too long so one of the guys said he'd fix them. He made one side way too short and the other was short but not as much as the other. They were all taking off so I just kicked free of the stirrups and chose not to use them. We were headed out when I woke up.