Thursday, October 21, 2004

Wednesday Night Dream

We (Me, Matt, Michael and Tom) were in the house. This wasn't the house I now live in. The layout was different. We were working in the basement which seemed like an office to me. Tom and Matt were moving things around when the phone rang. I answered and it was one of our police buddies. He and I started talking like we always do when he said "Before I go on I just want to say I'm sorry that Tom has joined my ranks." I was a little thrown by this and said something he said "I'm talking about his divorce". For some reason it kind of pissed me off and I said "What about me? I'm invovled in this too. I got divorced also." He said I know but I was just saying. Then we were talking again and he said you should go out with me, I live close by and we could get together. My mind was running 90 miles per hour. I remember one of those thoughts was that he would be retiring before too long.

Tom had his back to me and he was doing stuff. In my mind I was thinking that he would want back in this house but he had too much furniture now. I asked if he had something and he said yeah but I'm not even suppose to have moved in the house yet.

Then we were in a different part of the house. Tom and Matt were talking and Tom told Matt to measure something cause the guy needed to know. I asked what was going on and Tom said the carpenter was coming to do that addition to the house he told me about. I told him that I had already told him that was an ugly addition and did not want him to do it. I looked around and could see measurements written on the wall and it appeared to be an unfinished room. The addition would be over the bedroom. It seemed out of place. So I went and told Tom that I hadn't agreed to the addition and he just smiled smuggly at me and said it's my house I can do what I want. I walked around him and said not legaly it is not. This house is in both our names and therefore I don't have to agree to let you make any additions. He was annoyed looking and I said why do you make me act like this? Why do you to make me say these thing? Why do you keep pushing me?

Then it he started saying something like oh yeah and here is Michael's money. I said I didn't ask for it right now. He said well it's a big deal with you because you talked to Matt about it. The whole time I was thinking that I knew better than to talk to Matt about this stuff because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. So Tom pulls money out of his picket and starts counting saying he had what he owed. I started trying to make him stop because it wasn't the place. Michael was there. He said here is $366 that I owed, plus the other $366 I owed then let's see I owe. I was trying to stop him then said wait and grabbed my phone so I could use the calculator because I didn't want him to short Michael.

I woke up doing math in my head. lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

If you knew how much I hated math you would know why it was so weird. LOL Funny thing was I was really coming up with the answers.

9:20 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home