Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Tuesday night's dream

We were all going to the beach. By we all I'm talking about several adults and several children.

We got to the beach after getting everybody together. One of the kids asked me if I'd help him with his insulin shot. I told him I didn't think I could but he begged so I said I'd try. This man was getting the last of the kids out and I walked over to the boy. He was blond headed and he sat down in the sand. He handed me the shot. I looked at the needle and this was more like a needle they use to draw blood. It had a huge hole in it. It looked more like it would take a plug out of the person. I panicked and told him I couldn't do it but that one of the lady's was a nurse. So he said ok and I went off to find the nurse. She was a salt and peppered haired woman. Her hair was very short and she was giving another woman a shoulder massage. I asked if she minded giving the boy his shot and she said she would be happy to help. SoI was off again.

I was with two other women and my feelings were one was Branny and the other was Pixie. Now the one that was Pixie didn't look like her at all. This was a tall woman but she had Pixie's energy. She was leading us down towards another part of the beach. There were these strange looking tunnels through these rocks that looked like crystals. The ocean had cut them out though. So Pixie headed on down to the water and Branny and I were just milling about looking at those cool tunnels. We walked into some saw grass and I reached down and gently touched it and I could feel the little teeth on the grass. This is when pixie went down this sand dune. Branny and I started after her but this dune was huge we were standing on. We were looking for a more gentle way down.

If I can remember where this dream started all post it because I was at a gathering of a bunch of us but I just can't get a hold of it to write it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Oh, how I wish I were tall...and that sounds like me to go hiking around and decide to take the most difficult way up or down a path...curious to hear the rest..

5:52 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

hehe... Funny I figured that about you. :-) I wish I could remember the first part of that dream. We were all in some kind of meeting. lol

7:56 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home