Monday, October 18, 2004

Manic Monday

Well probably not really. Just an average Monday really. I tired tonight. My sister called while I was in the office and I didn't get off the phone until 7:00 with her. So I had to come right over and fix dinner for Michael. Of course he gave me a hard time about it. Just playing of course but still.

I think I'm catching a cold. Which is rather annoying as I've been sneezing all day. Sinuses have been stopped up. My eyes burning...

Tom is on a trial calendar this week and then next week. He also has a deposition scheduled this week. Tom called right wen I sat down to dinner and asked if the attorney called to say if he would be on the stand tomorrow or Wednesday. The answer is no. So this will be rather annoying. He'll drive me crazy tomorrow until he knows. Like it's my fault the attorney hasn't called.

Let's see what else. I have a fear in my heart for Matt. He is not making the money he should be. Of course he isn't putting the effort into his work either. The problem is Matt is a very giving person and if someone needs help he will give it. The problem is he has found nothing but users so far in the world of women. I've got to put a couple of them in the freezer for him. I'm not sure how to help Matt. He is such a good guy just has some really crappy work ethics. He saw that what he thought as his dad not working hard for his money but having a lot. So Matt hinks that is the way it should be for him too. He doesn't remember when Tom first started his business. I'm lost as how to help him.

I think I'm tired and need to go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

**huge hug**
Listening to the Beatles still....and this song's been on and on in my head, maybe it'll help....

"All things must pass....all things must pass away....the sunset doesn't last all evening.....the day won't stay this grey....."
It's a hopeful song - and I have hope for you and your boys.
Love you
XOXOXO
Shonna

12:59 AM 
Blogger Georgia said...

Thanks for that Shonna... Yeah there is hope... I'm just hoping to enjoy life that includes the boys.

8:10 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home