Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Night is Cold and Lonely

Well not really but my mind spit that out. Last night I had written out a post for here but they just started maintenance. I tried to get it back and couldn't. It was just gone. *sighs*

I'm a little blah today. Nothing big just blah. Something is missing not in my life but something is wrong. Not in a bad bad way just maybe something is just off. I don't know maybe dissatisfaction with what I'm feeling.

My dream last night was just a lot of dissatisfaction. Tom trying to insist on an addition to my house. Not in real life. The house being me. The addition was over the bedroom. Either love or something personal to me. I noticed also I kept asking him why was he making me do things. These things were behavioral.

I think this is just one of my Cancerian depression moments coming on. It's usually stress induced. *grins* Yes I'm stressed. I'm a worry wort. Maybe I should just go to bed REALLY early and not worry about it.