Friday, October 22, 2004

Computer Woes

No not my computers... Matt's computer. Two days now. I know he picked up viruses from Napster just got to scan for them and hopefull get rid of them.

I didn't re-format the hard drive just re-loaded windows XP. Hopefully I can save his music if not, too bad. He needs his computer for work. I'm still trying to figure out how I got elected to fix it for him. Oh yeah I remember Tom said I didn't fuck it up. His normal thing when it comes to Matt. He just won't do shit for Matt. I don't know why.

So I've put on Van Helsing and posting in my blog and letting Matt's computer scan for spyware. lol Now THAT is how you spend a Friday night! LOL Yeah ok, so I need a life. hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Jekisca said...

i was told in a comment on my blog once that there is nothing wrong with being a computer nerd, it means we will end up with the high paying jobs and be called the boss (wish that was true now!) keep your head up. one day you will be wishing that's all you had to do on a friday night!

9:23 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home