Sunday, September 25, 2005

Mixed Bag

I've gotten back from my trip and am so not ready to deal with the real world. lol However I've got to get things ready for Heather's wedding next week. So I'm already thinking on that. When I went to bed last night my mind was racing so fast I had trouble going to sleep and staying that way. I'm guessing my mind finally settled and I went to sleep and I slept hard. The only reason I woke when I did was my horoscope showed up on my phone and it buzzed waking me. This is part of a dream I had right before waking.

I was at a school though the place looked more like a small shopping area. It was also all girls but we were having a mixer I guess beecause there were guys there. The guys were jerks, seeming to think they were so important. The girls were snooty. They seem to think they were important people too. They all had attitudes of being money. This other girl and I walked into this game room and they only had a table in there. The guys were acting a bit strange. Like something was going on they didn't want us to know about. They were throwing this disks lik things on the table and the game was something about getting the disks to stay on the table. These disks were suppose to be balls but they looked like disks. None of them were getting their to stay on the table. The other girl said let's play Mouse Trap. I said ok but thought it was a little odd. The guys agreed but still they acted like something was going on that I didn't know. So she grabbed the board and set it on the table. It seemed like she was setting it up yet it created it's self. What actually developed was a small stair case, extremely small. Then the idea was to drop a ball on the stair case which it would go down and set off the traps if you messed up, if not then it was ok. The balls that were dropped were really smaller than they should have been but I remember saying that they were to scale with the staircase. We were playing and something happened and the girl started acting weird. She became agressive and was trying to start trouble. I pushed her out of the front door and told her she wasn't going to be allowed to act that way. She tried coming back in and I would hold my hand up and say no or I would push her back. She was becoming more aggressive and I hit her a couple of times. Something I've never done before. Even in my dream I felt bad about doing so. She stormed off and I went back inside. A little time went by and I knew she was up to something. I stepped outside and saw her down at the daycare center telling the woman there that she was this childs mother. She was not the child's mother and she was trying to get the child to hurt the mother. I told the woman that she was not the child's mother. Something I really noticed at this time was that all the women were perfect. Absolutely perfect. Their hair, makeup and clothes. Everything about them. I thought this was very strange. The woman trying to get the child was in a bridal gown and had her veil on though it was not covering her face.

There was more on the front end of this dream but it took place in a store but all these same women were involved.

*****************

I'm so excitd about going to Heather's wedding. I get to see Bella, Heather (for the first time), Pixie and Dirk, and Shonna. I think that's all the Grover's that are going to be there. I can't wait to see them all. It will be my first time in Colorado also. I'm very excited about that too.

*****************

I have strange thoughts running through my head that I can't get hold of. I feel them but couldn't tell you what they are, that is why I say strange thoughts. Sometimes I feel like something is missing in my life. At times I don't notice it. usually I feel it when I have quiet time. That's when I can just sit and let my thoughts go. I guess one of the problems about times like that are that I don't know how valid these feelings are. Valid probably isn't the correct word but I wonder if I feel this way because I can get down so easily. Not that life is bad or anything.

*****************

I got home from my trip all in one piece. No problems finding gas for the car or ny problems on the road, which is good. I enjoyed my time just wished there had been more time. It was needed, this trip. Time to get away from here and relax.

*****************

No there are no deep thoughts in m mind right now. Though I do wish that I knew more of where my life was headed than I know now. Maybe that's the part of life that is the adventure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

I can't wait to see you, too!

and re: no deep thoughts.....well darlin that's what happens when you've been properly shagged LOL I'm still amazed you came up for air!
*hugs* See you this weeknend :D:D:D

10:40 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home