Monday, September 05, 2005

Surgery, extras hands, wine and horses

This morning I slept in and my dream was odd.

In this dream Gay was having some kind of surgery done. She had Misaki (her new puppy) with her and I was going to watch her. I sure this was because I was talking with Gay not long before I went to bed. From this surgery she and I went to wander around. It seemed like we were at a place that would be holding a Pow Wow. The Native American folks were there setting stuff up. Of course they were just in average clothes. It seemed like Gay knew these people. We walked into this one room and the folks in their were selling bicycles. However no one was allowed to touch the bicycles just the people selling them. Since they knew Gay they let her in the room where the bikes were, she had to put on gloves to touch them though. So we were talking to the people and somehow we all wound up sitting with about 3 of them. I wound up under a blanket laying my head in this guys lap. It was like I knew him or something. He was holding me. Then there was a strange thing. He leaned over and kissed my cheek and he gripped hands. I looked down and noticed that he was holding his own hand. I laughed and he said that's not your hand? I laughed and said no. The reason it this weird was he held up his hands and there was one extra hand. That ended.

Then I was being driven down the road and turned unto this other road and I saw a bicyclist crash in the roadway. He didn't hit anything I saw but I saw him lose control and crash. There was another cyclist riding with him, he looked back but kept going. Another man who seemed to be standing in the road went to his aid. The guy that crashed wasn't moving. I tried to get the driver to stop so we could help, but they didn't. I said I have to at least call 911. When I called this woman said they already knew. She wasn't very friendly either. All of this dream took place at night time in the dream.

Then I was at this place with these people. It was a man and woman. It seemed like I was living or staying at their house. These people came into my space which seemed a little weird but it was their place so I didn't say anything. The man went off with some guy that was there with me. I never saw the guy or the husband. The wife was walking around and I was following her, we were talking. She picked up this huge glass container that had wine in it. The mouth of this container was very wide and flat where the liquid should come out all the way across. It was about two feet wide. The wife lifted the container and took a drink. I expected the wine to go all over the place but it didn't. It simply went into her mouth. She took a couple of drinks and then offer me a drink. I lifted the container and was afraid it would pour all over me. It didn't though, not one drop. One thing that stood out is I don't remember any liquid in my mouth. She drove me somewhere and I saw some horses. I noticed that one was very skinny horse and I got upset and said that I was not going to stand by and watch the horses starve. She said fine but she was going. I got out of the car but the paint horse that had ben so skinny wasn't skinny anymore. I went to the barn to check the other horses out. There were some skinny ones but there were others who were having boredom problems. They weren't being taken out of their stalls. I walked around with a notebook taking notes. I saw one horses standing out in the rain still saddled but he was in a open stall. I walked around there and this cowboy came over real quick saying he just put him in there for a moment. I was going to explain that I didn't own the place but just smiled and walked on. I came to a large open stall that had 3 horses tied in it. The first horse was tied properly. The next horse was tied with a rope around his flanks. This horse moved forward and the rope tightened around his flanks and he started bucking. I was saying whoa to him and trying to make him stop. He kicked out and his rear feet with through the boards and were stuck. I got him to stop thrashing and asked for a knife to cut him loose with. The person didn't want to have the horse cut loose so held the knife behind me a bit so I couldn't. I finally got the knife and cut the rope. Then I woke up.