Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Row 1

I went with a couple of people to this place. It was a gathering of people, almost like a very large company having a get together for their employees. I was the one that not all knew. The way this place was set up was there were three rows facing another row. The single one was like businesses, stores of some kind and down towards the end was where I found out the horses were. This was off to the right as we faced it.

In this place I noticed many different styles of clothing on the people. What I mean is like through time. We were in the back row and having a good time with all the people around. It seems like it was a party because I remember people drinking too much but having a good time. I saw people riding horses around. Some raced around and some just riding. Off 90 degrees to the right was a road that I saw people riding on and some were standing and talking. I was walking around talking to people. Drinking a little I was going to find a horse to ride. As I went through the rows it occurred to me that it was set up this way because each row paid a different price. The row closes paid the most money. Also some of these seemed to be up, like on a pedestal.

I wandered off to find the barn which I did without any trouble. There was a grey haired lady in there and for some reason I got Hungarian stuck in my mind when I met her. The horses weren't big fat horses but tall and thin. Anyway so I'm in the barn and tell this lady that i'd like to ride. She smiles and is talking to me but I don't remember anything she said. She walked me to a stall where a pony was, a nice looking pony but a pony none the less. Then she wandered off to another stall and got that one out. This pony was smaller than the first one she showed me. I said I can't ride that pony. It's too small. She said something but I don't know what. I explained to her that I would not ride a pony. I wandered off from here and found myself walking past Arnold Schwartzneggar (sp) He was sitting up on this chair that was like a throne. He was chattering away to people and I walked past him and then turned around and apologized for bothering him. I asked if I could ask him a question. He said sure. So I started asking him something, seem to be about whether he took steroids when he was competing. I have no clue what his answer was because as he started talking to me someone walked by and he just ignored me and talked with them. I was annoyed and thought he was rude. So I wandered off again walking through the rows and back to the one where I was. One of my friends could hardly talk he had drank some much. I remember how slurred his words were. We were all having a good time though.