Saturday, August 27, 2005

Rain

This dream was very long and involved but this was odd.

It was dark and I was wandering around out between the houses and such. I went into the dark, really no shaped building. By that I mean the building was simply a square shape but the top lines were all rounded. I went into the building and was all excited because someone had told me that this was a rain building. What that meant was that the building had walls that had water running in them like raining running down the glass. So it came on and I stood in the center and smiled when I heard the sound of raining falling on a tin roof. I was enjoying it so much when rain actually started inside the building. I was drenched in just a few seconds. A spun and around with my arms out stretched and laughed. I ran my hands over my head and felt how wet my hair was. I left and then I was doing other things, not sure what. A friend of mine came along and I told her I thought she would enjoy this building so I took her there. The water slowly began to run down the windows as it was first turned on and then the sound of rain falling on the roof. However this time the rain did not fall inside the building. I told her to think how nice it'd be to sit there reading and listening to the sound of the rain. She smiled and seemed to like it but not as much as I did.

If I can remember more of this dream I'll record it.

**************************************

This dream happened Thursday night.

I was traveling with a friend of mine and we were driving on the interstate to some place. She pulled off and said I hope you don't mind but I need to stop for the night. I said sure and she said there was someone we could stay with. We pulled up to an odd building. It was like a gypsy trailer that had permanently placed. It was old, I could feel that. We went inside and were welcomed by the people living there. There were lot of them in this small area. I was left with this man and I knew him, or I should say I had met him several times. He didn't speak to me he just sat there. So I spoke up and mentioned that I had met him several times. He turned his head slowly towards me and said so, then turned away. I was hurt by that because of his attitude. I found out that my friend stopped here to see a man she was interested in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wild Mountain Gryph said...

That building sounds wonderful. You hav some of the coolest, weird dreams.
Hugs and I hope your day is good.

3:57 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home