Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dreams Remembered

When I went to bed last night I was tired and ready to sleep. So what should happen when my head hit the pillow? I remembered my dream from Thursday night. I needed to record it was I wrote it down.

Thursday Night Dream 9/1/2005

I remember a place that was a house behind a house. This second place was old. There was even a cemetary there. Only a few graves that I could see. The people in the first house were rich and owned all this area.

Actually there were several buildings on this property. The people didn't speak to me in the dream but I knew that they were fixing each building up (restoring) when they had the money too. There was a walking path amoung these buildings. Some had been restored and were nice. You could see where the restoration ended. I got to the first one that hadn't been restored and then I found myself on a dirt path. Behind this building was a field. In this field there were things almost like clothes line traps. There were also 2 small children. They were the pour peoples kids. They told me their daddy was working on the van. I looked around and saw a faded red van with a couple of windows missing. I didn't see their dad around so I asked where he was. They just shrugged their shoulders. So we played together for a bit. We were running around, up and down the terraced field. Someone called out and they were gone. Then other people showed up, friends of mine and then my car wouldn't start. After this there was just us trying to get the car running. I just don't remember it clearly.

**************************************

Now last night I woke up 4 different times and can tell you I'm tired this morning. I was able to record the first dream as the others either faded when I woke or something.

Friday Night Dream 9/2/2005

I was in an elevator that was huge. It was probably 20' x 20' and glass. There were a few women in the elevator with me and then a man appeared in the back. Dark haired man, quiet, watchful, and he made me nervous. When the doors opened the dream shifted.

Michael and I were sitting in the living rom watching tv. I was nervous about someone breaking in the house so I was ready to shoot. I had my gun half cocked. I kept watching the hallway that led to the side door and there is a set of stairs going down to the basement. I kept thinking that someone may come up from there. As we were sitting here I heard my dad's voice. I didn't know what he said but was surprised to here his voice. I listened and heard him again. This time I heard what he said plus he came around the corner so I could see him. He didn't look like himself but it was his voice. He kept looking down the steps like he thought he saw something and that made me nervous. Then he said "You have those ole Schlage locks on your doors like I have on my garage". He kept looking down the steps like he could see movement cause he kept moving his head trying to get clearer sight. I said what the heck are you doing here? I was so surprised bcause mom wasn't with him and he seemed so strong. As he came towards me an old white haired man came up the steps and the must have merged or something. I remember seeing him walk right next to dad and then he was gone. When dad started towards me he said he wanted to see me. He came and gave me a big hug and then sat down next to me. I said i know. I was worried about the old man and where he went. There was a telepathic message between my dad and I . He said it was ok he wouldn't bother me. At this point dads appearance changed. He went from normal and healthy looking to a bag of bone. His skin hung on his bones which could be seen through his skin. He was hunched over. I got him to sit next to me and I was so happy he was there. I wanted him to know that I had been coming to visit him every night but astral travel. I wanted him to know I had been watching over him. So, I started to tell him and tears welled up in his eyes and he said I don't want anyone to see me like this. I was trying to tell him it was ok not to worry, it didn't matter as it was only Michael and I. Then he started slouching really low on the sofa and began to cry in ernst. I turned and pulled him into my arms. Then I woke.

***************************************

I have to say the last dream left me afraid.