Sunday, September 11, 2005

You know those days where things are going really good and then... yeah well there where I am right this second. The bad thing is I think I'm hurt more than anything. Which of course for me hurt is much worse than being pissed off. With anger you can justify feelings of hatred and about anything that can go along with it. When you are hurt, well, it's not as easy. I have thoughts up my sleeve as to how to react and if I find the things I said are true... well I'm thinking real hard on sending an email that will change his life forever. However if I do that then it would be a vengeful thing and I don't know if that's what I really NEED to do.

I swear... it's just one of those days. It really did start out good. I even was enjoying pulling weeds. lol I want to just leave right now. Of course that's my normal reaction to feeling this way. I can't wait to leave the end of this month but I also worry about it.