Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hermit Days

I was thinking on the movie Constantine and I started thinking... what if there is a hell as the Christians believe. A place where their evil/bad/whatever would put you in hell people. I've never thought of it before but wouldn't that just be another plane? Just like Summerlands/Heaven and such? Just another plane we move to. I got thinking on how the Christians are taught they would burn in eternity. Well, now since time is not as we think it, I would guess it would be the only word they could come up with. Eternity would not have the same meaning there as here.

And speaking of Time, how did that come about? Just they people noticed the sunrise and the sunset and decided that hey... time! I don't weird stuff is going through my mind right now. I feel like I'm moving into a time of the Hermit. Not in a bad way, not depression which usually puts me there but the need for it. Quiet time, reflective times. I've been staying away from the computer the past couple of days. It's felt good, though cleaning the house isn't fun I think I need the break. Heck being away from the house felt great. At this rate I may be taking more time away from both.

I really need to record a dream I had the other night. I forgot to the other day.