Friday, September 16, 2005

Bright Spot

Ok there will always be a lot of bright spots in my life because that's what I choose to have. HOWEVER, I'm bouncing and excited... I get to take a trip to NC to meet up with my man... I don't like that possessive term of my but I'm not sharing his name so that will... no wait... I'll call him Magic Man... You know like in the song? :-D

Yes I'm tickled and so looking forward to seeing him and spending time with him. Really nice fella and I enjoy spending time with him.

You know thinking further on those possessive terms I spoke of earlier... I don't think I like any of them. The reason why is nothing is forever, not when it comes to love. I don't mean that love doesn't matter it's just people change and grow. Someone needs to find the incarnate of the person who said people should get married and kick them really hard in the shins. lol

How am I expected to work while I'm all excited like this?!

Ok, I'm going back to bouncing like a crazy person...