Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sleep has not been a good constant lately. I'm waking several times during the night and some times only 30 or 40 minutes after I go to sleep. Then of course two or three times more. Again this morning I woke around 5:00 luckily I was able to go back to sleep.

My dreams have been pretty busy and feel like I just going through an average day.

I haven't gone to Border's in a few weeks, just haven't been motivated. I am going to try and make the next meet though. Then there is a get together on the 22nd that I'm going to make. That will get me out of the house anyway. I realized that I've been either in the house or the office but no where else in too long. Well, other than grocery shopping.

Colette's candles came in the mail today and they all smell so good. I was going to light the prosperity one but I'm in the office and really don't want to bring more prosperity to Tom. lol So When I go to the house I'll light it there. :-) I bought a tranquility candle for my sister but now I'm eyeing it. lol I'm justifying it by saying it will be a while before I see her soooooo.... lol

I signed up for Skymiles today. I figure if I'm going to fly I might as well start getting something out of it.