Saturday, February 05, 2005

Dreams

I was in a village then found myself walking on a dirt road. This seemed like an act to me but yet there were elements that felt real.

There were several people around who had Welsh accents. These men seemed to belong to a troup of actors. They were really funny guys. This one was walking up behind me and this wagon appeared and then a horse. This horse was just a standard horse nothing really stood out about him other than being a bit unruly. This man put a red halter on him and it seemed to unfold into a harness. It just appeared on the horse. The harness was red instead of being leather. I watched the reins unfold and the horse was then automatically hooked up to the wagon. It was a small wagon. You could probably put 4 maybe 5 people standing in it. The sides were probably about 3 feet high. The horse fought the harness for a moment. Then he settled in and I found myself in a larger village. I was meeting up with my cousins. We were all standing in line for something. There was this really tall thin man in front of me. His skin was strange. I want to say he was dirty but it wasn't that. Maybe it was tattoos. I didn't see any design though. He had shoulder length scraggly hair. He was funny though. Then I found myself inside a theater of some kind. I found myself in a long dress and high heels. I was walking through the aisles of this theater. What was strange was that I wasn't looking to sit but I was searching for something. Alone. I picked up a cloth and started dusting the handrail. The wood was so beautiful after I cleaned it. This woman, old white haired one, asked if anyone had seen the child. She indicated where he had been playing by a drain. I motioned and told her I thought he was over there and pointed. Now this theater had cars in it. They were all parked like they were in a lot but there was no space between them and the woman was standing next to a cross roads. She and the others where watching a show that I never saw.

I started walking up the stairs still cleaning the handrail, admiring the wood. I realized I was having trouble walking. It felt like my legs weren't bending like they should. I looked down at my feet and was willing them to work properly. I walked back out into the street and people had parked there cars facing a bunch of building saying they were waiting for the show. I walked through the path they had left. They were all just enjoying themselves. Then I woke up.

**********************************

Night before all I really remember are the wolves in my dreams.