Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I haven't been feeling good , sinus trouble, I think... Now I'm thinking it's not only that but I believe my ulcer is back. It's been a long time since my ulcer has acted up but this feels like that. That isn't why I started this blog though. The sinus thing had me in a hot shower sitting on the floor with the water falling on my head. It helps for some reason.

As I sat there enjoying the hot water falling on my head my brain was busy working. I came up with something that I thought was great. A Happy Divorce Vacation. Yep... but this vacation is paid by Tom for me. It has the potential for being a bit healing too. So there I sat on the floor on the shower contemplating this. Tom walks in and says "what are you doing!" I said well my head was hurting and nothing was helping so I decided to let the hot water work for me. He laughed and just shook his head. I thought well let's see what he thinks about the HDV. So I stood up and told him my thought. He started laughing and said I was original that he had never heard of a HDV. He then realized I was serious. He said it sounded like a good idea and would even give me spending money. LOL It makes a lot of sense to me. I was sitting there before he came in thinking about where I would want to go. Let me say that I was lost because I thought of all the people I'd like to go visit. Then wondering how much time I'd need to do that. LOL Tom said where would you go? I said I don't know yet. I have thoughts on one place I'd like to go, well actually two places but for different reasons.

He has been infatuate by this court reporter that he met in Dallas. So he has been talking to her a little bit. The funny thing is he has been telling her about me. Last night he said yeah one thing about being married to a witch, things aren't normal. LOL I take that as a compliment. *grins* He had to qualify that statement to her. After I told him about the Borders conversation on the sexual part I didn't share with y'all. He said I can't wait to tell her about that. He keeps asking me if I've found a boyfriend yet. I keep saying no and I haven't been looking. I'm sitting here right now thinking I'm not sure I want another man around for a while. One to play with yeah, but more of a play and then leave type. Of course the way I am I'd be better off just not having one around at all until I'm ready to have one around. I just don't know. I'm not really ready to worry about that right now.