Friday, February 20, 2004

I have decided we have some really great and fun differences between the US and UK.... In our usage of words. It's even more fun when we realize that our words may be causing the folks across the pond to either be shocked or laughing their arses off at us. I could just go on and on about fanny cause that one just really makes me laugh. Pants is another funny though.

I just love Witchgrove, we have such a good time when things so simple as language. Plus everyone is supportive of each other. There are days that they keep me sane and definitely make me laugh. Laughter is such an important thing and I think a lot of times it's over looked. We try to grow up and forget to laugh. Then those people turn into old unhappy, nasty people. Now laughing doesn't mean you may not turn into an old unhappy nasty person but I think it's less likely to happen.