Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Today... Well it was interesting. It started out fairly well. My oldest son called and wanted to have lunch so we did. I'm glad that he is finally growing up. He really is a great guy. Anyway, so I got back to the office and started listening to music and it hit me. Sadness, horrible sadness and I wanted to cry. Well I did but just a little. I hate to cry. My friends are great and sent energy wanting to help. I found out later I wasn't the only one who was having such a strange day. It's in the stars. The movement of the planets. I just wanted to hide and forget whatever it was. I took a nap and felt a bit better.

Now I'm bored. Still a little teary. I may take one friends advice and get in the shower and just let the tears flow. At least they will be gone. I hope. I've been reading on Sacred Sexuality. Still need more information to be able to talk about it. It's very interesting so far.