Monday, February 23, 2004

Life is good, but I'm not feel ing well this morning. My stomach is upset and that is annoying to me. I'm just going to whine for a minute. My neck hurts from sleeping on it wrong. Sleeping... well you could call it napping. Tom picked up a cold from his trip, of course blamed me. Then I pointed out he was on an airplane not me. Anyway so he coughed all night and refused to take any cough medicine cause he doesn't' like the way it taste. So we went to bed at 11:00pm, I woke up at 12:00, at 1:28, at 2:45, 3:00, 3:15, 4:20. Then I slept until 5:00... In that time I had one of those what the hell dreams. Then I woke at 5:50 and had to get up at 6:30. I'm freakin tired and grumpy about my lack of sleep.

The dream:

I met up with my cousin Maria at a gas station and she was working at a diner. She said I could come live with her. I only had a couple of boxes in my arms and I got in a car that was a half of a convertible. In other words the front seats were covered but the backs seats weren't. It started to rain but the convertible top didn't work. I had put my stuff in and then the scene changed. I was walking on a campus towards an apartment building with Maria and my stuff. There were a lot of people and it seemed we were going against their flow. They were walking dogs and just milling around. So we were talking and Maria said "Mom found you an apartment too". I remember feeling rather defeated about the whole thing. So we went to Maria's apartment and her dog (which she doesn't have) ran out to greet us. So she said I think that's your apartment over there and pointed across the hall. I said oh ok but was told no my apartment was on another hallway. So I turned and followed what seem like my mother and she took me to this little building out front of the apartments. I said it looks awful small to me. She tried to reassure me that it was ok. It wasn't even as tall as I am and barely wider than a bath tub. She open the door and there was a bench in it. I said where is the bathroom. She showed me that there was a hole in the bench to use. I said No this is will not do. We stood back up and I could see into the other room. There was a guy and his girlfriend making out. They looked up at us and laughed. I said well I guess this is good if you are a voyeur... And they laughed saying they didn't mind. I turned and said this room will not do. SO then I was following the landlord back down the hall my cousin's room was on. She said well we have this room but I don't know that you'll like it. I said my only concern then was that if the door to the stairs were open then my door was blocked. So Maria cameout of her room and the landlady let us in. There all of a sudden was a maid vacuuming the carpet. It was strange cause the vacuum wasn't doing a very good job and was picking up stuff from the top and not the bottom. So Maria jumped over it and then I did. This room was fully furnished, very nice and large. I walked around looking at everything. The kitchen was tiny, I mean like you faced one counter and turned around and didn't have to take a step. LOL I said Fine I like it. Then they said well there is a little problem with it. The man who lived here might not want you here. She finally said that he was a ghost. I said that's no problem. So she left and some how friends came over AND the apartment came with a dog. LOL Yep... there was this little dog there. He was friendly but something was wrong in the way he acted. The furniture was all leather nice furnished place. The whole back wall was windows, that looked out over a lake and something else I can't remember. As I was looking around the other people who had come over had gone to get some food stuff. One guy stayed behind and I didn't pay much attention to what he was doing. I took on an observer mode in the dream and could see he was doing something against me, magickal work. He had some kind of stone amulet... reddish color around his neck. I felt something behind me and turned to see the ghost coming towards me but he had a knife that he through at me. He said something about leaving. I put my hand up and said no and the room seem to shake with something like a shock wave. You could see the distortion. The ghost went away and I decided he had to go. So I started doing my work on getting rid of him and some how got him trapped in something similar to a dream catcher. It was red, it had three strings hanging down but the center didn't have much running through it. So I asked my cousin to go ahead and finish with her Catholic ritual. She said something like excuse me while I turn you over (to the ghost) and flipped the red thing over and sat on it. She said some stuff I really didn't hear and he was gone. LOL

then Tom woke me up hacking and coughing.