Sunday, February 22, 2004

Today is a beautiful day, of course the rain is suppose to come in late this afternoon. Figures... oh well, I love the rain too. My cats are being so weird today. They are demanding attention. I even had all three of them up against me at the same time. LOL I made cinnamon rolls this morning. I love the smell of them. Michael has just scarfed two of them down.

I slept horrible last night. I finally fell asleep around 4:00am, and got up at 8:00am. So I'm tired this morning. Well really now it's almost noon but I'm still tired.

When we went to bed last night Tom and I talked some more. We have always had some strange conversations. LOL So I asked him if he was going to call me after he had sex with someone new. He said yes, that's why I asked you that question earlier. I can say that we are going to have some really strange conversations yet! I also told him of the man who said he thought I was my son's sister. LOL Then Shewolf was shocked at how old I am and I told him that too. I think he is starting to realize some things he hadn't before.

I'm off need to do laundry. I'm not motivated.