Saturday, February 21, 2004

Today is much better than yesterday. I did wake up with a sinus headache but took some meds then fell asleep for a couple of hours. I woke up look at the clock and thought oh I have to get up ad get ready so I can meet Shewolf.

So I got over to Charlotte's Web where Shewolf was at. I walked in and there she was with the cutest little one. I really don't have the words for how wonderful she was. Let me tell you her little boy is so smart. He counted to 100 and was headed for 200 but lost count. He told me he could count to 1000 but not 2000 or 3000. :-) We played with a pen and read his Thomas the Train book. As they were packing to leave Shewolf had to go out to their car for a moment so he stayed with me and we built a block out of these really cool magnets. :-D Thank goodness she had a boy cause I'd have lost with a little girl. LOL Oh and this cute young blonde girl came in to meet Shewolf and Shewolf's son was flirting. LOL He kept saying hello until she spoke to him. *giggle*

I came home and Charles' book was in my mail box. So now I have that to read. :-) Then dear dear friend sent me a letter that was just wonderful.

I'm in a much better mood today.