Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Went to the Borders Pagan meeting last night. The topic was Amulets, fetishes, and talismans. It's interesting on the differences in people thoughts of each. I must say that fetish really was funny. Being as we had pagans there it of course turned sexual. We were having such a great time discussing it. We had the Kennesaw College pagans group show up which was kind of interesting too. They were so surprised and glad to have found us. They showed up after we got tables all set up so Scott the moderator ask Dan and I to move and add a table. The way he put it though was if these two lovely people would move their asses and get another table. So I made a comment jokingly about his rudeness and he said but I said lovely first. LOL Kevin who is Norse pops up and says well Georgia tell him to fuck off. I turned and smile and said Kevin I have to keep my reputation in tack. He laughed and said I've known you too long for you to use that! LOL Gotta love those Norse folks.

One of the lady's had just finish some sexuality class and she was sooo high on the feelings that the class opened. No she has never done drugs. LOL She was really being touchy. She finally said I've been fighting the urge to touch your hair and I said go for it it feels good. LOL So she petted me for about 20 minutes. She Was so funny.

We had some rather sexually explicit conversation that I won't repeat for people who may read this and get upset.

I got a really good shoulder and neck massage.

Hmmm maybe Amulets, Fetish and Talismans would be a really good topic. NO MAB! I don't know anything... I swear!!!! LOL