Monday, February 23, 2004

You know something that really annoys me? I emailed this paralegal for some information on a vehicle that Tom needs to do a examination on. Simple email. VIN, year make and model of the vehicle. I sent this email at 11:00 he picked it up at 11:30 then didn't bother answering it. Tom has gone out to do the exam. It's over an hour there so if this guy doesn't call he has spent his firms money for nothing. It takes 2 minutes to get the information I asked for. I know the file is on his desk cause we spoke earlier. *sighs*

So, now I'm at the house feeling sick and annoyed. I feeling needy. LOL That's the best way to put it. Kind of like just wanting your momma.. I think it's because I didn't get much sleep last night. The last time I played all night I was sick as a dog the next day. It's weird and I don't know what that's about.

On an up note I have only one more bank statement to enter and Tom's books will be up to date.