Sunday, July 16, 2006

Stuff

I find myself thinking a lot lately but these are thoughts that do not come to the surface of my mind. These thoughts lay inside and seem locked away. They lay just out of reach. I feel the importance of them yet I don't know them. How can thoughts like these be hidden from you? Your own thoughts keep themselves from you knowing them. How interesting to know your mind is busy working on things and still it doesn't let you know what or how it is going to be resolved.

It seems my life is this way more oft than not. I feel these things laying below the surface but have not yet been able to pull them out. All I can do is sit and wait for them to make themselves known to me. It doesn't make me sad, it just makes me wonder what it is that keeps these things from me.

So life is odd.