Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dickless at his best

Here is Dickless at his best.

"As I told you I will not be able to continue to support you in that house. As of the end of July I will be off of the utility accounts. I will pay through the end of July. After that you will be responsible for the Cobb County Water, Cobb EMC for gas and electric, Directv and telephone. I am cancelling the dsl at the same time.

I can no longer afford to pay the utilities. Make arrangements to put them into your name. Michael is welcome in my house if he needs to. "

Yeah he is playing phsycological games still. See my birthday was also my wedding anniversary. So what does he send me? Yep this nice little bit of information. I guess it's better than the way he just cut my cell phone and email off.

Yes I still do hope he has a sunstroke and drowns in the pool. It won't make me feel one bit bad.