Saturday, June 10, 2006

No Tom has employed a different tactic. This is what he sent me.

"At some point we are going to have to talk about the house deal and what your expectations are. I have an opportunity to be able to get the money that you need and you aren’t cooperating. Not quite what I expected…

Call or write.."


Now he is being helpful and doesn't understand WHY I'm not being cooperative. What this tells me is he understands he doesn't have the control he thought. I saw this same approach when Dallas wasn't letting him control her. He started a different approach. When he was pissy with her and she didn't respond he start acting like the above bit.

Then he sends me an email that says what does my week look like? Erm... He isn't paying me and I'm suppose to give a crap? lol Yeah right. Here is the funny thing. He doesn't know I'm not working anymore. lol I'll let him know on Monday what his week looks like only because I don't want him over here. For that fact I'll send him all the things that I had scheduled for him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you say "Passive-aggressive" ~Tarna

11:15 AM 
Blogger Georgia said...

Yes I can but asshole and prick actually say it better. ;-)

12:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home