Thursday, March 09, 2006

Energy

I have been thinking about this for a bit now.

This will sound harsh but right now I don't care. It's how I feel and I hope it makes people think a little.

I've never regretting sending energy when someone asked for the help. I don't mind helping people when there is a real need because I can understand why they ask so this isn't directed at them. For that fact I'll always be there to help when the need is real. What I'm on about here is that people go onto lists and ask for energy for some of the most petty stuff I've ever seen in my life. Those are the ones I don't have time or the desire to help. There have been requests for energy that are just down right dumb. Yes I said it dumb. Excuse me but use your own energy and don't ask others to send energy for something that you can do yourself. Little itty bitty medical things have fixes, so use them. Stop being a energy vamp. So what you feel a little down. Figure out whats causing it and try to fix the problem, stop using energy from people as a bandaide. Oh and my favorite comment, Grow the fuck up.

Yes I'm annoyed that people suck energy from people like this. Unfortunately not everyone is aware of energy vamps like these. So they send energy to them.

*screams*

Ok, I feel a little better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

hear, hear!

11:24 AM 
Blogger Georgia said...

*cutesy*

3:22 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home