Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weekend at Georgia's

Last night I was having a nice dream when a voice started coming in. I finally realized something was up and woke up. Outside I hear mens voices. I'm thinking what the heck is that? So I peak out my window and there is something going on in the neighbors woods. So I watch, flashlights going all over the place, headlights from a car pointed into the woods. I finally hear the first clear words. "GET UP! I SAID GET UP!" So I get the phone dail 911 and say do ya'll have someone on *insert name of my road*? The 911 dude says uh yes they are searching for someone. I said I think they found him. I said thank you and hung up. Then the police go all around my neighbors house checking it out. Tomorrow I'll call my connections with the police and ask them to find out what was going on. Did I mention this was 0530 hrs? Yeah too early for stupid criminals to be out and about. That was my excitement for the month. Nothing ever happens around here so it is unusual.

Today I went out and played in the fire. Fire is one of my favorite things. So I got to burn some stuff and had fun. Though I cut 3 of my fingers on my left hand and it hurts. Tom drove by with the on again off again girlfriend. She was apparently embarrassed that I saw them. Well duh, I'm outside working in the yard. I really don't care anymore.

So back to work tomorow, I have to clean the office. I was cutting up boxes on Friday. It looks like Tornado Georgia went through. lol